Freedom Apk is undoubtedly a great tool to bypass in-app purchases, unlock premium features, and buy unlimited levels, powers, and coins on games. Well, some users reported some problems with Play Store after installing Freedom Apk.
When using this apk, some users experienced “No Connection” errors with Google Play while using this app. This is the reason why Freedom Apk is not working properly. In this guide, we will show you the steps that can provide all the details and solve errors like “Freedom Apk not working” and “No Connection” in Google Play.
How to Fix “Freedom APK Not Working”?
Well, this error is very common that most of the users come across while using Freedom app on Google Play Store. To fix this error, follow these steps –
- First of all, download a file explorer like ES File Explorer or Root Explorer to edit system files.
- Go to “System” folder in Root directory.
- Navigate to “System Folder” and open “etc” folder and paste this code – 127.0.0.1 localhost.
- Save the host file
- Open Applications Manager in settings menu
- Open Google Play Store and click “Clear Data” button
- Reboot your device and you are done.
How to Fix “No Connection Error” in Freedom apk?
To fix this on Google Play store, you have to install another app “Lucky Patcher”. Now enable “Google License Verification Emulation”, “Proxy Server for Google Play” and “Google Billing Emulation” from Switches at Lucky Patcher.
Make sure “In-App Services to Google Play” and “License Services to Google Play” are turned on. If it is not so, turn them on to green and leave them and turn the other options off once you are done.
Hope this guide to fix freedom apk not working issues will work in your device. If you are still facing any problem, find the Freedom Apk alternative and look for “No Root” version of Freedom APK.